As Co-founder of Behavioral Health Innovators Mary Beth has been focused on identifying best practices and gaps in screening, early intervention and treatment of behavioral health conditions, conducting journey mapping research, and developing innovative, technology-enabled digital health models to fill the gaps.
- Mary Beth recently conducted interviews with 70 thought leaders involved in responding to the opioid epidemic identify gaps and opportunities
- Mary Beth has 25 years of experience in leading large, complex consulting projects across organizations and stakeholder groups, having led over 40 projects, the most recent 10 projects have been in healthcare.
- Prior to BHI, Mary Beth spent 10 years doing healthcare strategy consulting work for government agencies, healthcare provider systems, global disease non-profit organizations, medical device and life science companies
- Mary Beth was also a Director of Marketing and Strategic Alliances for IBM/Lotus where she launched 12 Lotus products
- Mary Beth’s work at IBM and as a healthcare strategist often focused on new and emerging markets – specifically identifying market requirements and conducting needs assessments via research (consumer and industry players), formulating solutions/programs, creating go to market plans and executing direct-to-consumer programs, as well as, programs through strategic partnerships
- She has significant experience in launching products, developing marketing campaigns and materials, and formulating strategic partnerships