The Peer Heroes / RAMP® Social Media Collection
The following is a list of social media content that you can freely share in your own social media channels. You can click on each individual listing to get to the content and sharing tools for that particular social media post.
- A visual combined with a quote by Emily who is in recovery from addiction
- Has struggled with anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts
- She sought help and is encouraging others to do the same, that’s it’s OK
- A visual and collection of quotes from young people in recovery about how they lost “the real me” in active addiction
- A poem from a high school student in recovery from addiction, who wishes to remain anonymous, about wasted time using drugs
- How much he wants to “get on with his life and fulfill his dreams”
- A visual, combined with a quote from Brianna, about how a kind policeman was the impetus for her recovery
- A second cartoon style visual, with a quote by Shana, a young woman in recovery, about social media and the harm in comparing yourself to others.
- Illustration called “Spark in the Dark” combined with a quote from Emily
- A young woman who asked for help instead of following through with her suicide plan in the woods
- A letter to parents about how to hang onto teens during tough times
- Written by a parent from teen’s point of view
- What teens want to say, but can’t
- “This isn’t where my life was supposed to go”
- Photo combined with a quote from Mary, a young woman in recovery from addiction, re: using drugs is not what’ s best for your growing brain
- There’s a solution, lots of people can help
- Multicolor hand Image combined with a quote from Mary, a 22 yr. old in recovery, with history of an eating disorder
Need help now?
If you or someone you know needs help immediately, please call 911,
or text START to 741-741 or call 1-800-273 TALK (8255).